Re: PG9.1 migration to PG9.6, dump/restore issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: PG9.1 migration to PG9.6, dump/restore issues
Date
List pgsql-general

Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com

veryfirst thing I noticed was the permissions changed on the public schema, but I believe they were empty as well.

In the 9.1 instance, using psql, what does:

\dn+ public

show.

Repeat for other schemas.

--