Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project
Date
List pgsql-general
I would recommend using a traffic shaping router (like the one built
into the linux kernel and controlled by tc / iptables) to simulate a
long distance connection and testing this yourself to see which
replication engine will work best for you.