Re: buildfarm server suddenly not talking to old SSL stacks? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: buildfarm server suddenly not talking to old SSL stacks?
Date
List pgsql-www

'LWP::Simple::getprint("https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/branches_of_interest.txt");'
<URL:https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/branches_of_interest.txt>

> Now I'm completely confused.  This is going through a different ISP
> and significantly different network path to reach rackspace, but
> that shouldn't have anything to do with it?  *Something* is darn
> weird here.

given it does not yet seem to have been discussed in this thread - ipv4
vs ipv6 (either direct or indirect through CGN or similiar technologies)?

Stefan