Re: PG website testing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lumber Cartel, local 42
Subject Re: PG website testing
Date
List pgsql-general
On Oct 4, 11:40 am, t...@linux.com (Thom Brown) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're currently testing a new javascript change on the PostgreSQL
> docs.  This is to make sure monospaced fonts still appear at a
> reasonable size between browsers.  I'd appreciate it if some of you
> could do some browser testing.  http://magnus.webdev.postgresql.org/
> Only docs for 8.3 and below are available.  Please also check the main
> site for font issues, and post any issues you find here.
>
> Thanks :)

I'm using Opera 10 on Windows 7 (64-bit), and the fonts look good
(professional, as usual), and also appear to have the correct
proportions when I use Opera's built-in zoom feature to shrink or
enlarge the page view.  I also really like the rounded corners for the
slightly darker (just the right amount in my opinion) boxes around the
fixed-width fonts, such as can be seen on this page:

http://magnus.webdev.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/sql-listen.html

One suggestion (low priority, but would be nice to have), just in case
you're interested:  Make the keywords link to their respective pages
from this page:  http://magnus.webdev.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/sql-keywords-appendix.html

--
The Lumber Cartel, local 42 (Canadian branch)
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada