Re: snprintf causes regression tests to fail - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nicolai Tufar
Subject Re: snprintf causes regression tests to fail
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Linux and Solaris 10 x86 pass regression tests fine when I force the use of new
snprintf().   The problem should be win32 - specific. I will
investigate it throughly
tonight. Can someone experienced in win32 what can possibly be the problem?

Nick