snprintf causes regression tests to fail - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject snprintf causes regression tests to fail
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

The new snpritnf code appears not to deal with 64-bit ints. I'm getting
failures on win32 for int8 as well as all the time related tests (win32
uses int8 for tinmestamps). Removing the snprintf code and falling back
to the OS code makes everything pass again.

I would guess this affects int8 etc on other platforms as well (assuming
they use our snprintf and not the libc one), but I haven't checked it.

//Magnus