Re: Incorrect "ERROR: database "xxx" is being accessed by other users" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitry Koterov
Subject Re: Incorrect "ERROR: database "xxx" is being accessed by other users"
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, I have one!
How to remove it now? I tried DEALLOCATE for gid returned by

select * from pg_prepared_xacts;

but it says "prepared statement does not exist"...
Database restart does not reset the prepared transaction...

"Dmitry Koterov" <dmitry@koterov.ru> writes:
> I have a database which I cannot delete (the same for rename):
> ERROR:  database "xxx" is being accessed by other users
> But it is NOT accessed by anybody, because:

Have you checked for prepared transactions in that DB?  See
pg_prepared_xacts view (I've been burnt by that myself...)

                        regards, tom lane