Re: Incorrect "ERROR: database "xxx" is being accessed by other users" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: Incorrect "ERROR: database "xxx" is being accessed by other users"
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 11:41:46AM +0300, Dmitry Koterov wrote:
> Yes, I have one!
> How to remove it now? I tried DEALLOCATE for gid returned by
>
> select * from pg_prepared_xacts;
>
> but it says "prepared statement does not exist"...

DEALLOCATE is for prepared *statements*; you have a prepared
*transaction*.  Connect to the database you're trying to drop and
use ROLLBACK PREPARED or COMMIT PREPARED, then disconnect from that
database and try dropping it again.

--
Michael Fuhr