Re: JDBC connectivity issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: JDBC connectivity issue
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/14/2018 01:47 PM, chris wrote:
> Oh sorry for getting the wrong information.

At this point not sure whether it is wrong information or not.

> How would I get the information on what driver is currently installed?

I am not a Java programmer, so I am not the best person to answer this.
Still I would the think the place to start would be the connection code
itself. Another way would be examining CLASSPATH:

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/classpath.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com