RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable... - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Anderson, Derek
Subject RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable...
Date
List pgadmin-support

Yes, I also feel that PGAdmin IV less than stellar - but we also need to realize technology doesn’t move forward without taking risks.  Even the most successful and most expensive software out there has had its issues.  Infantilisms like this are not constructive and do not solve problems.

From: grekloedlc@tutanota.com [mailto:grekloedlc@tutanota.com]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 8:16 AM
To: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Subject: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable...

This isn't even funny. It's just sad and bizarre. Everything about this project screams of incompetence, from the impossibly slow and buggy pgAdmin 4 -- literally UNUSABLE after over a million dollars spent developing it! -- to this mailing list itself.

I'm going to have to assume that nobody gives a shit about anything related to pgAdmin. I'm sure as hell never going to "upgrade" from pgAdmin III, which itself is incredibly slow and buggy as well, but lightyears ahead of v4.

Then again, nobody will read this, just like my previous posts. You are immune to the truth. I'm going to force myself to use one of the weird "alternatives" and forget about pgAdmin forever. Bye.

(If I manage to unsubscribe to this inferno.)