RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every wayimaginable... - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Irina Mileva
Subject RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every wayimaginable...
Date
List pgadmin-support

I hope my email finds you all well.

I believe this is a hard moment for pgAdmin but I prefer to support them, no matter I disagree with this decision too.

For example Google have a city of the best frond enders, dirrefent level architects...

Other data base tools saw the market possibility and started to develop desktop apps. Nothing is closer to the unique concept of pgAdmin.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Irina Mileva, 14 years Postgresql and web