Re: Is it possible to findout actual owner of table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dipti shah
Subject Re: Is it possible to findout actual owner of table?
Date
List pgsql-general
What is middleware?

Is it similar to stored procedure? That what I have been doing. I have revoked all permissions from mydb schema from public and have SECURITY DEFINER enable for stored procedure to allow creating/droping/altering tables.

Thanks.