Re: where to add/change commands - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From NikhilS
Subject Re: where to add/change commands
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

psql? There's some code to detect commands that can't be run in a
transaction block in src/bin/psql/common.c, maybe that's what you're
looking for.

Or did you mean something else? How doesn't it "pick it up"?

I think he probably meant that he was getting a syntax error, even after making all the changes.

Grzegorz, I would have suggested to make an entry for VERBOSE in parser/keywords.c, but it already seems to contain an entry for VERBOSE. I hope you are using the "opt_verbose" rule in your gram.y in the CLUSTER [VERBOSE] case.

Regards,
Nikhils

--
EnterpriseDB               http://www.enterprisedb.com