Re: PostgreSQL and Java on WindowsXP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From josep porres
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and Java on WindowsXP
Date
List pgsql-general
maybe you don't need PL/Java...

You are trying to connect using JDBC, right?
Take a look at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/doc.html
Which errors do you get?
Is the server listening on standard port?

anyway, you have to provide more information.

Josep