Re: [BUGS] Postgresql and Clang Static Analyzer - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Дилян Палаузов
Subject Re: [BUGS] Postgresql and Clang Static Analyzer
Date
Re: [BUGS] Postgresql and Clang Static Analyzer  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I provided the analysis for your information, without stating whether
there are bugs.

I think most reported stuff is justified, e.g. in
src/backend/storage/smgr/md.c:875 the initialization seems to be indeed
superflous.  Likewise for the assignment on
src/interfaces/libpq/fe-print.c:347.

It is not hard to click through the links and verify, whether they are
false positives, when you know how the code is structured.

You can use lynx if you want to exclude any danger.

I wouldn't have a problem if you ignore the analysis.

Regards  Дилян