Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds
Date
Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2019-07-14 at 15:27 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> I take back the bit about reading an uninitialised value (X || Y
> doesn't access Y if X is true... duh), but I still think the other
> way
> of putting it is a bit easier to read.  YMMV.
>
> Generally, +1 for this patch.  I'll wait a couple of days for more
> feedback to appear.

I went ahead and committed this using Thomas's suggestion to remove the
parentheses.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Jeff Davis