Re: Validating user-input to be inserted in regular expressions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincenzo Ciancia
Subject Re: Validating user-input to be inserted in regular expressions
Date
List pgsql-general
Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:

>  Should I find every
> possible character in the documentation for regular expressions?

Is the answer trivial? I checked the manual and the FAQ, and googled for the
answer, but I didn't find it. Is there a more appropriate place where I can
ask my question?

Thanks

Vincenzo

--
Please note that I do not read the e-mail address used in the from field but
I read vincenzo_ml at yahoo dot it