Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Schuchardt
Subject Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane schrieb:
>Can I see a stack trace from that?  Or at least the verbose form of the>error message?>
actually i dunno know how to create a stack trace. I will do some
research. Verbose output (debug5)

TEST=# UPDATE art SET ak_res=0;
WARNING:  out of shared memory
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block variables
initialization
WARNING:  StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state
ERROR:  out of shared memory
HINT:  You may need to increase max_locks_per_transaction.
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block variables
initialization
 WARNING:  01000: StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state LOCATION:  StartAbortedSubTransaction, xact.c:3207
 ERROR:  53200: out of shared memory HINT:  You may need to increase max_locks_per_transaction. CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL
function"do_standard_mgc" line 2 at block

variables initialization LOCATION:  LockAcquire, lock.c:562 STATEMENT:  UPDATE art SET ak_res=0;
 WARNING:  01000: StartAbortedSubTransaction while in START state LOCATION:  StartAbortedSubTransaction, xact.c:3207

TEST=# ROLLBACK;
ROLLBACK
TEST=# SELECT count(*) FROM art;
WARNING:  out of shared memory
ERROR:  out of shared memory
TEST=#
 WARNING:  53200: out of shared memory LOCATION:  ShmemAlloc, shmem.c:185 STATEMENT:  SELECT count(*) FROM art;
 ERROR:  53200: out of shared memory LOCATION:  BufTableInsert, buf_table.c:93 STATEMENT:  SELECT count(*) FROM art;

Daniel.