Re: Make ON_ERROR_STOP stop on shell script failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Zhang
Subject Re: Make ON_ERROR_STOP stop on shell script failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-10-12 2:13 a.m., bt22nakamorit wrote:
> There was a mistake in the error message for \! so I updated the patch.

Tried to apply this patch to the master branch, but got the error like
below.
$ git apply --check patch-view.diff
error: patch failed: src/bin/psql/command.c:2693
error: src/bin/psql/command.c: patch does not apply

I think there are some tests related with "ON_ERROR_STOP" in
src/bin/psql/t/001_basic.pl, and we should consider to add corresponding
test cases for "on/off/shell/all" to this patch.

Best regards,

David