Re: Path-ralated problem while setting up a local postgresql website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Adrian Maier
Subject Re: Path-ralated problem while setting up a local postgresql website
Date
List pgsql-www

> In the .htaccess file in the root (portal) directory, I have:
> php_value include_path "/var/www/pg-pear/lib:."
>
> Do you have that, or similar? Note the single-dot path at the end after
> the colon, it needs to be there.
> And if it's there, are you sure it's being processed (the htaccess
> itself, but also this line in particular)? Also worth double-checking.

Hello,

In .htaccess i have :
    php_value include_path "/usr/pkg/lib/php/:."
The setting is surely processed because the error message displays
the include_path .

Anyway, I have read the user comments for php's  include
and found a solution:
The problem is solved by adding at the beginning of handler.php :
         chdir(realpath(dirname(__FILE__)));

Thanks for the reply,
Adrian Maier