Re: Path-ralated problem while setting up a local postgresql website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Path-ralated problem while setting up a local postgresql website
Date
List pgsql-www
> I modified in handler.php the line :
>
>     require_once './global/settings.php'; to
>     require_once '/home/am/pgweb/portal/global/settings.php';
>
> The error disappears, but it complains about the next require_once.
>
> This is probably a configuration issue.
> Any ideas about what can be done to fix the problem?
> (it is very ugly to modify all the php files to use full paths ... )

In the .htaccess file in the root (portal) directory, I have:
php_value include_path "/var/www/pg-pear/lib:."

Do you have that, or similar? Note the single-dot path at the end after
the colon, it needs to be there.
And if it's there, are you sure it's being processed (the htaccess
itself, but also this line in particular)? Also worth double-checking.

//Magnus