odbc psql link ssl cert error - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michel Cevzar
Subject odbc psql link ssl cert error
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Dear Sir,

I  am having problems with odbc psql link on cent os8 and with postgres-odbc version 10.3(this one was the default one
inthe repository)

I have defined my ssl cert files as such

pqopt={sslrootcert=/etc/ssl/certs/db_ssl_cert/client.crt \
sslcert=/etc/ssl/certs/db_ssl_cert/postgresql_client.crt
sslkey=/etc/ssl/certs/db_ssl_cert/postgresql_client.key}

But I keep getting error(when using isql), even though I can connect using psql

[08001][unixODBC]libpq connection parameter error:invalid connection option "{sslrootcert"

I get this error no matter what I put in front of the first "=" sign.

Should the certificates be in ~/.postgresql/ directory?

What is the problem? On my windows machine I input parameters as above and no problems with the driver version 11.0,
shouldI simply update the driver to the latest version?