ODBC Log from SSIS (Visual Studio 2019) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ian Harding
Subject ODBC Log from SSIS (Visual Studio 2019)
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hello!

I am having a hard time getting an SSIS package that uses the PSQLODBC library to work with MS SQL Server 2019 version of SSIS.

I think I’ve isolated part of the problem to a data flow that references a table with a bytea column.  The data flow succeeds if there are zero or one row returned, but fails if there are more than one.  I have attached an ODBC trace log as SQL_QUERY_WITH_ROWS.LOG.

My data source uses a query, but when I try to add a data source based on a table, I get an error about a column not existing.  The name of the column in the error is the truncated name of the first column.  I have attached the log as SQL_ADD_TABLE_DATASOURCE.LOG.

I’m pretty sure there’s nothing wrong with your driver, and that the problem is in SSIS on MS SQL Server 2019 but I would appreciate any insights.

Thanks!

Attachment