Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Drouvot, Bertrand
Subject Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats
Date
Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats  ("Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark.cfm@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 3/16/23 7:54 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 06:42:51AM +0100, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>> Please find attached a rebased version (previous comments
>> up-thread still need to be addressed though).
>
> This patch has a lot of conflicts.  Could you send a rebased version?

Thanks for looking at it!

Please find attached v10.

Please note that the previous comments
up-thread still need to be addressed though, and that this patch is also somehow linked to the:

"Generate pg_stat_get_xact*() functions with Macros" patch (see [1]) (which itself has some dependencies, see [2])

My plan was to get [1] done before resuming working on the "Split index and table statistics into different types of
stats"one.

Regards,

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/4106/
[2]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11744b0e-5f7f-aba8-7d9c-2ff0a0c6e2b2%40gmail.com