list files and sizes - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From richard@xentu.com
Subject list files and sizes
Date
Re: list files and sizes  (richard@xentu.com)
List pgsql-novice
Could anyone tell me if this is possible?

I can get a list of files from the pg_log directory using

select * from pg_ls_dir('pg_log')

For any one of those files, I could find out it's size using

select * from pg_stat_file('pg_log\postgresql-2016-02-16_133214.log')

but, what I'd like to have is a query that somehow combines those two
and returns a recordset consisting of two columns, file_name & file_size

I could probably write procedural code to do this, but am thinking it
maybe can be done, somehow, in a single statement.