Re: is this a bug or I am blind? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/15/05, Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com> wrote:
> Ok, that explains then the problem... but the index is arguably corrupt
> in this case, with the important difference that it's not even fixable
> by reindex...
>
> I guess what the OP really wants is a solution to his problem.

MAGE was reproducing the problem in a little table that can be send
but now tolds me that the problem in the test table disappear when a
VACUUM was executed... is this consistent with the idea of locale
problem?

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova