Re: Is it not datestyle that determines date format output? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Netto
Subject Re: Is it not datestyle that determines date format output?
Date
List pgsql-general
""scott.marlowe"" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com> escreveu na mensagem

>This may be a dup (it arrived in my inbox on 11 Dec 2003), but I'll reply
>just in case.
>What flavor of Postgresql are you running?  I'll assume 7.4.
>I'm assuming you've read this section of the docs:
>http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/datatype-datetime.html
>Have you tried entering:
>set DateStyle='SQL, dmy';
>ISO style makes it the yyyy-mm-dd format, SQL makes it the other.

Hey Scott,... thank you for the tips,... I forgot mentioning the PostgreSQL
version I'm using... its 7.3.2. I read the documentation section you
suggested, and it really solves my problem, since I upgrade postgresql to
7.4.

Netto