Ready For Committer patches (CF 2020-11) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Ready For Committer patches (CF 2020-11)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

with this message, I want to draw attention to the RFC patches on the current commitfest. It would be good if committers could take a look at them.

While doing a sweep through the CF, I have kicked a couple of entries back to Waiting on author, so now the list is correct. Now we have 17 entries.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/30/?status=3

The oldest RFC patches are listed below. These entries are quite large and complex. Still they got a good amount of reviews and it looks like after a long discussion they are in a good shape.

Generic type subscripting

schema variables, LET command

pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function

Allow REINDEX, CLUSTER and VACUUM FULL to rebuild on new TABLESPACE/INDEX_TABLESPACE

range_agg / multiranges

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company