Re: hi i am gettin error when i am deleting a function from my pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: hi i am gettin error when i am deleting a function from my pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 9/11/06, Penchalaiah P. <penchalaiahp@infics.com> wrote:

Hi good morning to all….

I created some functions in my pgadmin… when I am deleting those functions from that pgadmin its giving error…i.e

An ERROR  has occurred;;;;

ERROR:function function_name1(character varying, character varying, character varying, date, character varying) does not exist…

May I know the reason y its not deleting….

What schema is the function in?  Perhaps you need to specify the schema name in your drop statement.

It helps if you supply the exact command you are typing in.

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com
   http://codeelixir.com