Re: COPY to table with array columns (Longish) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: COPY to table with array columns (Longish)
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think two tables should suffice: ZKCOST and ZPRECMPL.

So you would have

ZKCOST   zkcost_id,   zkcost_value

and

ZPRECMPL   zkcost_id,   zprecmpl_id,   zprecmpl_value

where zkcost_id is the primary key for ZKCOST and zkcost_id,
zprecmpl_id together are the primary key for ZPRECMPL and zkcost_id is
a foreign key from ZPRECMPL to ZKCOST.

That will work won't it?

-Aaron