Re: More broken links in documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: More broken links in documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2009/12/8 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
I wrote a small script to check our SGML, and the following links are
returning not found in our docs:

ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/examples/nutshell/ujip/doc/cjk.inf
in charset.sgml, detailed info about some charsets. Do we just remove
this? Anybody know if similar info is available elsewhere?

http://db.cs.berkeley.edu/~jmh/
reference to a professor at berkeley whos work it's based on. I
suggest we just remove the link, but obviously keep the name.

The link http://db.cs.berkeley.edu/jmh/ works.  Could you replace it with that?

http://www.cs.ut.ee/~helger/crypto/
General technical references link in pgcrypto with no more details.
Suggest we just remove it.

I've found http://research.cyber.ee/~lipmaa/crypto/ works.  Looking at the Google cache for the original link, it appears to contain the same stuff.

Thom