More broken links in documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject More broken links in documentation
Date
Re: More broken links in documentation  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: More broken links in documentation  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote a small script to check our SGML, and the following links are
returning not found in our docs:

ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/examples/nutshell/ujip/doc/cjk.inf
in charset.sgml, detailed info about some charsets. Do we just remove
this? Anybody know if similar info is available elsewhere?

http://db.cs.berkeley.edu/~jmh/
reference to a professor at berkeley whos work it's based on. I
suggest we just remove the link, but obviously keep the name.

http://garcia.me.berkeley.edu/~adong/rtree
reference to a student at berkeley in the same place (cube.sgml). Same
suggestion as above.

ftp://ftp.sco.com/skunkware
Link to "sco skunkware" which supposedly is available there if you
don't have the CD, in the installation notes for Unixware and
OpenServer. Which it isn't. Suggest we just remove this sentence, but
leave the reference to the CD.

http://www.cs.ut.ee/~helger/crypto/
General technical references link in pgcrypto with no more details.
Suggest we just remove it.

Anybody objecting to just removing this stuff per the list above?