Re: Record variable not behaving as expected (bug?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Postgres User
Subject Re: Record variable not behaving as expected (bug?)
Date
List pgsql-general
tom- did you test this on wndows?  you can ignore the namespace- i'm
using it consistently but removed from the test code to simplify

this problem occurs repeatedly in my code.  my guess is that it's a
bug in the windows build.