Re: pg_dump ignoring without oids - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Velevitch
Subject Re: pg_dump ignoring without oids
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Chris Velevitch" <chris.velevitch@gmail.com> writes:
>  > On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Chris Velevitch
>  > <chris.velevitch@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >> In the mean time, which download has only the 7.4 utils and can that
>  >> be installed without removing my 8.1 utils.
>
>  > I'm using Centos 5.
>
>  Um ... Red Hat, who are about as conservative as they come on this type
>  of issue, shipped PG 8.1.x in RHEL 5.  Which benighted PHB decreed that
>  you should be using 7.4.x?

We're using a shared hosting database service. They were using 7.4
when we first started using them and they haven't upgraded unless we
pay them to. We are their only pg customer.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group

Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group
April meeting: TBD
Date: Mon 28th April 6pm for 6:30 start
Details soon