Re: Refining query statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Refining query statement
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Got to thinking more and realized the answer depends on what you want the
> query to produce. Can you let us know what is you are trying to pull out
> with the query?

Adrian,

Certainly. Over breakfast I realized the same thing: the existing SELECT
query is not asking for the correct data.

As I replied in response to David's message, what I want is a list of
contacts to make today. This includes ones that should have been made
earlier but weren't and excludes earlier contacts that have no scheduled
next contact (therefore, the nulls.).

Thanks,

Rich