Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Fabien pointed out that currently does not check for non-trivial locales.

Indeed, but although it was not very from my point (my wish), and as
pointed out by Tom, it is not quite possible to test non trivial locales
because you cannot assume that a given locale is available on any test
machine.

Maybe some tests could be applied under some condition, say a given locale
is indeed available, but ISTM that it would require to change the test
infrastructure in a portable way to add such feature.

--
Fabien.