Re: 4 bedrooms Apartments in Prato for PGDay - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: 4 bedrooms Apartments in Prato for PGDay
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ciao Josh,

> This sounds cool.   You mean that the hotel doesn't normally allow us to
> cancel bookings?

Mhhh ... Italians get really annoyed with this kind of stuff. Maybe
it's just me.

> Hmmm, then again ... four people trying to use the shower in the morning
> before the conference starts.  Might not be such a great idea.

Why, do you need to use it? :P

In any case, there should be 2 bathrooms. I am quoting the answer I
got from the Monash University Prato Centre staff:

"Availability for two apartments from the 5th-9th July.  Each
apartment sleeps up to 4 people (in an open-plan setting, so limited
privacy).  Each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms,
wireless internet access and weekly linen change.  Guests can also
access common laundry facilities.  The rate is 95 Euro per apartment
per day (as listed on their website - unfortunately they aren't able
to offer a lower rate)."

If I get 4 people that are interested in this solution, I can work
something out. Otherwise I might offer it to our Italian friends as
well.

Ciao,
Gabriele