Re: 4 bedrooms Apartments in Prato for PGDay - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 4 bedrooms Apartments in Prato for PGDay
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele,

>   It could be the perfect location if you want to share 4 bedrooms.
> Please let me know. I am sorry, some of you have already booked the
> hotel, but maybe there is still somebody who has not. In any case, even
> if you have booked, I can try and talk to the hotel and ask to free the
> booking (I am sure other people will come). :)

This sounds cool.   You mean that the hotel doesn't normally allow us to
cancel bookings?

Hmmm, then again ... four people trying to use the shower in the morning
before the conference starts.  Might not be such a great idea.

--Josh Berkus