Dumping without Postgis functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tyler Durden
Subject Dumping without Postgis functions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm trying to migrate a database from an old posgresql 8.1 server to a
new one 8.3. I have the Postgis installed on that old database, that
is not used.
When I try to restore the database, several errors happens because of
the various links to libs of Postgis on the disk .

How do I dump the database without Postgis stuff?

I'm using:
pg_dump -h localhost -U dbuser dbname | gzip > mydumpfile.sql

Thanks,
Tyler