Re: Connection handling of Postgre under PHP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Ben-David
Subject Re: Connection handling of Postgre under PHP
Date
List pgsql-general
I can't answer that but I did see a note in the phpPgAdmin source that the
author felt pg_pconnect() was a bit flaky and is sticking with pg_connect().

I am new to this so can't add further but you might want to investigate
more...

Cheers,
Mike.