location of Large Object - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Emberson
Subject location of Large Object
Date
List pgsql-general
I would like to have all of the LargeObjects stored in a sub-directory
which I
could then make into a symbolic link.

For example, have all of the LargeObjects stored in:

    ..../data/.../lo/

I plan to have lots of large LargeObject (most of the data) and I'd like

have a means of controling thier storage (backup, adding more disks,
etc.).
Does such an option exist? If yes, then how? and if no, would I have to
look
at the contrib/lo/ code as the place to start?

BTW, it kind of make sense to have all the LargeObjects in their own
sub-directory anyway.

Thanks

Richard