DbLink Compilation on Solaris 10 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From lighthouse.software@gmail.com
Subject DbLink Compilation on Solaris 10
Date
List pgsql-general
After successfully building dblink on solaris 10 using Sun C 5.9
SunOS_sparc 2007/05/03 and gmake.

I ran gmake installcheck and got the following output:

============== running regression test queries        ==============
test dblink               ... FAILED

======================
 1 of 1 tests failed.
======================

The differences that caused some tests to fail can be viewed in the
file "./regression.diffs".  A copy of the test summary that you see
above is saved in the file "./regression.out".

First error in regression.diffs

+ psql:dblink.sql:11: ERROR:  could not load library "/apps/postgresql/
lib/dblink.so": ld.so.1: postgre
s: fatal: relocation error: file /apps/postgresql/lib/dblink.so:
symbol PG_GETARG_TEXT_PP: referenced symbol not found

I am running postgresql version 8.2.4 with the latest dblink source.

Has anyone got any idea what I need to do to solve this problem.
Thanks.