Re: list_free in addRangeTableEntryForJoin - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ilia Evdokimov
Subject Re: list_free in addRangeTableEntryForJoin
Date
Re: list_free in addRangeTableEntryForJoin
List pgsql-hackers
 >But callers of addRangeTableEntryForJoin(), expects to handle a list
or NIL, if we free the memory
I've thoroughly reviewed all callers of the
`addRangeTableEntryForJoin()` function and confirmed that the list is
not used after this function is called. Since
`addRangeTableEntryForJoin()` is the last function to use this list, it
would be more efficient to free the `List` at the point of its declaration.

I'll attach new patch where I free the lists.

Regards,

Ilia Evdokimov,

Tantor Labs LCC

Attachment