Re: Version 1 Calling convention - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jasbinder Bali
Subject Re: Version 1 Calling convention
Date
List pgsql-general
How does the SPI manager know which database to connect using SPI_CONNECT()
As there can be more than one datbase in the postgres server, how does it make out which database to connect as we don't specify the datbase name we intend to connect.

~Jas