Re: Version 1 Calling convention - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jasbinder Bali
Subject Re: Version 1 Calling convention
Date
List pgsql-general
OK..i got it..
spi.h was in /usr/include/pgsql/server/executor

Jas

On 8/30/06, Jasbinder Bali <jsbali@gmail.com > wrote:
Isn't there any rpm to download the SPI ??

On 8/30/06, Martijn van Oosterhout < kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 01:01:32AM -0400, Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> Do i need to download spi.h from somewhere or what? I can't see it anywhere

You need the backend header files. In Debian they're in the
postgresql-dev package. You'll need to add
-I/usr/include/postgresql/server to your compile command to see them.

Hope this helps,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/