Re: Connecting to a PostgreSQL Server remotely - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jasbinder Bali
Subject Re: Connecting to a PostgreSQL Server remotely
Date
List pgsql-novice
Even I'm facing the same problem.
In postgresql.conf,i changed the listen address to *, also i enabled all the tcp options so that when i Exectute the statement EXEC SQL CONNECT TO 'tcp:postgresql://[ip address]:5432/dbname [user name and password] the tcp connection is established but i always get -402 sqlcode meaning that the connection is not established.

Thanks,

~Jas