Re: Pluggable cumulative statistics - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Pluggable cumulative statistics
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 02, 2024 at 05:53:31AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Attached is a rebased set of the rest, with 0001 now introducing the
> pluggable core part.

So, I have been able to spend a few more days on all that while
travelling across three continents, and I have applied the core patch
followed by the template parts after more polishing.  The core part
has been tweaked a bit more in terms of variable and structure names,
to bring the builtin and custom stats parts more consistent with each
other.  There were also a bunch of loops that did not use the
PgStat_Kind, but an int with an index on the custom_data arrays.  I
have uniformized the whole.

I am keeping an eye on the buildfarm and it is currently green.  My
machines don't seem to have run the new tests with injection points
yet, the CI on the CF app is not reporting any failure caused by that,
and my CI runs have all been stable.
--
Michael

Attachment