Re: Combine pg_walinspect till_end_of_wal functions with others - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Combine pg_walinspect till_end_of_wal functions with others
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 07:05:20PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> It's using ICU, but not a specific collation. The build I linked to is WIP
> hackery to add ICU support to windows CI. Here's the initdb output:

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6288336663347200/testrun/build/testrun/pg_walinspect/regress/log/initdb.log

Hmm.  Thanks.  At the end, I think that I would be tempted to just
remove this \dx query and move on.  I did not anticipate that this
ordering would be that much sensitive, and the solution of using a
COLLATE C at the end of a describe.c query does not sound much
appealing, either.
--
Michael

Attachment