Re: lz4 --rm on Ubuntu 18.04 (Add LZ4 compression to pg_dump) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: lz4 --rm on Ubuntu 18.04 (Add LZ4 compression to pg_dump)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 12:39:08AM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> IMO we should fix that. We have a bunch of buildfarm members running on
> Ubuntu 18.04 (or older) - it's true none of them seems to be running TAP
> tests. But considering how trivial the fix is ...
>
> Barring objections, I'll push a fix early next week.

+1, better to change that, thanks.  Actually, would --rm be OK even on
Windows?  As far as I can see, the CI detects a LZ4 command for the
VS2019 environment but not the liblz4 libraries that would be needed
to trigger the set of tests.
--
Michael

Attachment