Re: Change the csv log to 'key:value' to facilitate the user to understanding and processing of logs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Change the csv log to 'key:value' to facilitate the user to understanding and processing of logs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:33:42AM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
> Also, the CSV format, while human readable to a degree, wasn't meant for
> direct, human consumption. It was meant to be read by programs and at the
> time, CSV made the most sense.

FWIW, I have noticed that this patch was still listed in the next CF,
with a reference to an incorrect thread:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3591/

I have updated the CF entry to poin to this thread, and it is clear
that csvlog is not going to change now so this patch status has been
switched to rejected.
--
Michael

Attachment